We know that a translation must not only be faithful to the original but must also be capable of deciphering the context, connotations and turns of phrase of the source language and of conveying them appropriately in the target language.
Our translators are therefore all native speakers with in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and sectors each text requires, particularly those related to tourism, culture, communication, marketing and gastronomy.
We coordinate and execute translation projects from and into the following languages:
Proofreading and Copy-editing
Our proofreading detects omissions, misspellings, grammar mistakes, and errors in punctuation and typography in order to render texts that are impeccable in both content and form. We can also review and adapt the style to ensure coherence, cohesiveness and flow over and above the accuracy of the language.
- Correction of omissions, misspellings, grammar mistakes, and errors in punctuation and typography in the original text.
- Correction of omissions, misspellings, grammar mistakes, and errors in punctuation and typography in gallery proofs and material in electronic format (PDF and InDesign).
- Editing of the source text’s style.
- Revision of translations.
- Post-editing of machine translation with specialised software (CAT<>SP).